Skip to navigation.

S8 Motorized Cement Splicer


This Super8 splicer is fairly unusual in that it is motorized.
It uses special film cement (glue), which can be got from our store (not included).

lease note this splicer is for Super8 films.
If you have the older Normal8 (Standard8) type, you will need a N8 glue splicer (also available from our shop)

Should you need to splice Super8 and Normal8 films, you can use a multiformat glue splicer